Minwax Wood Finish
Flammable liquid and vapor. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May damage the unborn child. Suspected of damaging fertility. Suspected of causing cancer. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
: Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye or face protection. Wear protective clothing. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and all material-handling equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe vapor. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Response : Get medical attention if you feel unwell. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical attention. Storage : Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Disposal Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations. General : Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Hazards not otherwise classified : DANGER: Rags, steel wool, other waste soaked with this product, and sanding residue may spontaneously catch fire if improperly discarded. Immediately place rags, steel wool, other waste soaked with this product, and sanding residue in a sealed, water-filled, metal container. Dispose of in accordance with local fire regulations.
e. Supplemental label elements DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Please refer to the SDS for additional information. Keep out of reach of children. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
10 Mountainview Rd.
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Perris Union High School District